People can’t lead their lives without desires. If you want to be happy, surely, you have to find out the desires that provide you with a happy life. Some of these desires that help us to live our lives can be acceptance in our relationships, a good family life and strong social relations. Trying to satisfy these desires is a great way to achieve happiness for me.
To start with, however embarrassed I am about this desire of mine, I have an obsession with expecting people to accept my thoughts and manners in every situation. Yes, this is not a good characteristic and sometimes it makes me an unfriendly person but trying to be accepted by someone can give you happiness, too. Besides, if you can manage to make someone love you knowing and accepting everything about you, I think that is the absolute happiness. Furthermore, it seems to me that the family is the basic source of happiness. Certainly, I can’t always be a good guy and sometimes I make them upset but I can’t stand seeing them upset. Therefore, I try to do whatever is necessary to make them happy. Consequently, when I see happy family faces, I feel deeply happy. Thirdly, to have friends is one of the most meaningful aspects of life. I believe that one should have three very close friends at least. For example, I can’t bear loneliness and if I couldn’t share all my heart with these close friends, I believe that I could never be happy. As a consequence, if you feel like me, it will be worth improving your close relationships in order to be happy.
To conclude, humankind has a short life but we are given a lot of desires to be happy. Moreover, if one wants to discover the meaning of this short life, one should look for it in desires. Whether one finds it or not, one will taste happiness just by looking for it.
Cihangir Zülfikar
No comments:
Post a Comment